Inbound Marketing & Search Marketing
The Buyer’s Journey Marketing Process is:
- Attracting interested prospects into your funnel via problem-solving messaging,
- Producing content or offers that engage, educate, and excite your audience,
- Promoting it through the digital channels they’re actually using,
- Then converting visitors into contacts on your website with strategically placed calls-to-action and lead generation forms.
- Then nurturing them with valuable content and offers to transform interest into desire.
Keep in mind with B2B buyers:
- 94% of B2B buyers research online before making purchasing decisions
- Today’s B2B customers do not want to be sold to, but “solved to.”
Here’s the reality: after first identifying a problem or pain point, your potential customers are more likely to search online for a solution rather than engage with you in person. And as the number of millennials who influence buying decisions continues to rise, these buying behaviors will become even more prominent
A few more stats:
- 71% of B2B researchers begin their research with generic Google searches.
- 90% of B2B researchers who are online use search specifically to research business purchases. (Google, 2015)
- 75% of searchers never go beyond the 1st page
Search Engine Marketing
When a prospect has identified a need at their company, and ready to use Google or Microsoft Ads, companies that are on the 1st page generate the majority of the clicks, and therefore leads.
Because paid search targets bottom-of-funnel leads, it is the core of all campaigns.
Prospects are ready to demo, trial, download, learn, visit or buy. Because we are focused on conversions, we help you to understand how media drives conversions, and continually optimize.
SEO is just as important, provided the keywords we wish to rank for are realistic enough, pending level of competition. Our assessment and planning will include both organic and paid search.
With Your Revenue Growth Team, we will put together robust search plans, with conversion rate, cost-per-conversion and ROI as the key metrics to judge performance.
CMO Paul Mosenson is a Google Search Partner, with 12+ years’ experience managing campaigns.
Identifying prospects who may have a business problem that you can solve, but those prospects aren’t ready to use search engines, is a process called demand generation. Communicating potential problems and solutions toward top and mid funnel prospects within the channels they use most, with the hope to capture a click and conversion before they use a search engine, is the goal.
At Your Revenue Growth Team, we manage or assist with the entire inbound marketing/demand generation process, including:
- Development of lead magnets (guides/webinars)
- Email follow-up and cadence building, also known as lead nurturing via marketing automation
- Build of a comprehensive media plan that may include display advertising, trade journals (print and online), direct marketing, social media, content syndication channels, buyer intent targeting, natve advertising, email lists and eblasts, and more.
- Creation of high-converting landing pages
- Campaign optimization, reporting, and analysis
There are several benefits to inbound marketing and demand generation that can help you determine if it’s the right strategy for your company:
- Prospects can read your blog posts, white papers, or attend a webinar on their own time.
- Promoted content is educational — it’s specifically designed for each stage in the sales funnel.
- Campaigns are quantifiable 一 you can tie each part of your strategy to a metric that gets monitored over time.
Get some strategic insights on how slight improvements to your marketing and sales conversion rates, B2B, Saas, or eCommerce, can grow your business substantially.
Download our unique KPI ROI Calculators and set the stage for revenue growth.
Contact Us for a Free Strategy Session
We combine a focus on performance with cutting edge technology, and together with our obsession to drive growth, aim to be your strategic partners as we grow revenue together.