Sales & Marketing Alignment
Marketing and Sales, As One
It’s not a marketing or sales strategy you need, it’s a revenue growth strategy. We will accelerate your sales pipeline, lower customer acquisition costs, increase customer lifetime value, improve conversion rates, and help grow your revenue
We preach marketing and sales alignment. It’s critical and our focus for your revenue growth. Our experienced sales leaders can’t perform as well unless the quality of leads is better than you’re likely getting now.
The benefits of marketing and sales alignment
- Achieve a better understanding of the customer (demos, needs, desires)
- Sharing of customer feedback (offers, role in decision processes, customer priorities, etc.)
- Better engagement between both departments (messaging, outreach plan, lead outcomes, targeting pivots)
- Clearer mapping of the customer journey (marketing and sales funnel and cadence alignment; better campaign execution.
Our sales process that leads to Increased Revenue Growth:
- Review selling tactics; outreach, follow-up, presentations, CRM usage, quota and forecasting plan
- Assess sales team performance; coaching, developing, managing
- Audit success drivers; sales strategy, methodology, performance management, organization
Revenue and closes increase the better your salespeople can communicate trust! We help you build that trust via:
- Proper sharing of content to each audience segment
- Management of cadence and frequency via Sales Engagement tools and process
- Strategic use of LinkedIn and social selling
- Customized personalized proposals and presentations via Sales Enablement platforms
- Use of video in your outreach
What Exactly is Sales Enablement?
Sales enablement is the strategic, ongoing process of equipping sales teams with the content, guidance, and training they need to effectively engage buyers. Sales enablement analytics provide marketing and sales teams with data-driven insights to optimize their business and drive revenue.
Placing a focus on sales enablement makes sales teams more effective by:
- Connecting sellers to the most relevant content for each buyer engagement
- Providing flexible ways to present content to customers
- Delivering real-time visibility into whether or not customers find content engaging
- Applying advanced analytics so pitches and content can be optimized
- Enabling sellers to get the training they need and measuring how effectively that training delivers bottom line results
In fact, Aberdeen found that companies with excellent successful Sales Enablement programs have:
- 32% higher team sales quota attainment,
- 24% better individual quota achievement, and
- 23% higher lead conversion rate.
Not only that, over 75% of companies using sales enablement tools report higher sales in the past 12 months, with nearly 40% reporting growth of 25% or more.
The Sales Process with Your Revenue Growth Team
We at Your Revenue Growth Team improve and accelerate sales performance by determining the right processes and enablers to maximize your team’s effectiveness. To optimize sales gains, sales and marketing processes need to align with the customer strategy and go-to-market model throughout the sales cycle. Sales processes, such as a compensation plan for the team, key performance indicators, systems and sales enablement tools must also be established to ensure that the sales team has the best support. Below is a summary of our sales growth process we offer you.
B2B firms with tightly aligned sales and marketing operations achieved 24% faster three-year revenue growth, and 27% faster three-year profit growth, according to SiriusDecisions.
Highly aligned organizations achieved an average of 32% year-over-year revenue growth– while their less aligned competitors saw a 7% decrease in revenue, according to an Aberdeen Group study.
Organizations with tightly aligned sales and marketing functions enjoyed 36% higher customer retention rates and 38% higher sales win rates, according to MarketingProfs.
Contact Us for a Free Strategy Session
We combine a focus on performance with cutting edge technology, and together with our obsession to drive growth, aim to be your strategic partners as we grow revenue together.