Tech Stack Assesssments
Marketing & Sales Assessment
When we begin an engagement, there are a number of assessments we perform, with the goal to really understand your current marketing and sales processes, your target audiences married to your product fit, your overall goals and objectives, your current marketing and sales analytics and conversion rate benchmarks, and your technology.
The metrics assessments are detailed on our ROI calculator page, where we look at all of your current KPIs, then layer in various improvement scenarios (i.e. conversion rate increases, increased retention rates) to determine the affects on ROI when we implement our recommendations.
By coupling the ROI calculators with our new client assessments, we get a clear picture of your current needs as well as the competitive landscape. We will work with you to really understand your ideal customer avatars, what their needs are, and how you can solve their needs in order to generate increased revenue. You can get an idea of what our assessments are by downloading our onboarding questionnaires.
eCommerce Onboarding Questionnaire
Revenue Technology Stack Assessment
Regarding your technology stack, we will take a deep dive into what you currently use, and assess the usage, costs, and effectiveness. Keep in mind:
- If you aren’t using the martech or salestech tools the correct way and to their fullest potential, you’re under performing.
- If you have tools from which you’re getting no value, or you have the wrong tools or platforms, you will likely need to remove them from your stack and free up budget.
- If you have too many tools you don’t need, you may be focused in the wrong areas, and need to re-prioritize.
A technology assessment answers the following:
- Are there any tech redundancies? Which tools shall be kept, and which shall be removed?
- Are the tools working properly to drive customer engagement, increased conversion rates, and sales?
- Are you getting the full value of the tools to support the expense?
- Are there any gaps in your tool stack?
- How well are the tools integrated together?
- Are the tools being utilized properly from all of your marketing or sales teams?
We’re tech-savvy at Your Revenue Growth Team, and we’ll review all of your current revenue growth stacks covering sales and marketing, or, recommend new tools and platforms that will contribute to your business growth, efficiently and effectively.
Among the tools and platforms we review or implement cover these categories:
- Advertising Platforms
- Analytics Tools (marketing & sales)
- Chat tools
- Conversion Rate Increase Tools & Widgets
- eCommerce Platform
- Email Marketing
- Funnel/Cadence Building
- Landing Page Builder Tools
- List Building Tools
- Marketing & Sales Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- Reviews & Reputation Management
- SEO Management Tools
- Social Media Management Tools
- Video Creation & Management
- Website Visitor Intelligence
- CRM Platform
- Data Cleanse & Enrichment
- Lead Finding & Capture
- Outbound Prospecting Tools
- Pipeline Management Tools
- Prospect Intelligence Tool
- Sales Enablement Platform
- Sales Engagement /Cadence Platform
- Sales Team Management Platform
- Social Selling
- Video Selling
Depending on the martech/salestech category, as part of our discovery session with you, we'll ask a few questions to assess that technology listed above, to ascertain what tools can be replaced or added to your revenue stack. Below is what to expect (feel free to click and download):
With the thousands of tools available, we align ourselves with what we feel are the most robust, most effective, most cost-efficient platforms to your benefit.
Contact Us for a Free Strategy Session
We combine a focus on performance with cutting edge technology, and together with our obsession to drive growth, aim to be your strategic partners as we grow revenue together.